Monday, June 4, 2012

Keetsa Eco Friendly Memory Foam with Spring Mattress the Keetsa Pillow Plus Calking Size 11inches Height Organic Cotton Castor Bean Oil Based Bio Foam

,
Keetsa Eco Friendly Memory Foam with Spring Mattress the Keetsa Pillow Plus Calking Size 11inches Height Organic Cotton Castor Bean Oil Based Bio Foam
  • I have had this bed for about six months. It is an amazing bed. I can actually sleep on my back and my back doesn't hurt in the morning.When you get it, it comes in a box. It also smells like green tea. The box makes it easy to carry. But the Cal King was pretty heavy, and big. For one person, it was somewhat difficult to set up. Just because it is so big once you cut the plastic.I definitely recommend this bed. I'm not tree hugger by any means, but the eco stuff is a nice bonus.
  • I purchased this mattress after a long debate over whether to spend less and buy the memory foam mattress that had many reviews, but I would be compromising my needs for a semi-firm mattress (I'm mainly a side sleeper), and my desire for a "healthier" mattress that was resistant to dust mites (which the memory foam is as well, however), and not malodorous. I decided to spend a bit more and go with the Keetsa pillow top king. After sleeping on this mattress for a few weeks now, I have to say that I am very happy with my purchase. First off, this mattress actually smells like natural material. I'm not sure if it's the castor bean oil or the green tea extract, but unless you put your…
Product Features
  • Bio memory foam;12% Castor Bean Oil Based
  • 100% Organic Cotton
  • iCoilTM Spring support
  • Green Tea Foam; Bio Foam; Natural Oil
  • Free Shipping 48states

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates