Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sealy Posturepedic Virtue Ultra Firm Cal King Mattress Only

,
Sealy Posturepedic Virtue Ultra Firm Cal King Mattress Only
  • Good value, but just great simple sleep - Posturepedic has always made a good mattress. Does not sleep hot like a memory foam mattress and does not form body impressions.
  • I bought a king size Sealy Mattress in 2008 when I bought my new home. The mattress was fine for only one year. It started sagging badly. My wife and I started having really bad back problems. I never had any back problems in my entire life. The spot where I normally laid down dipped at least two inches. I contacted the furniture company regarding the sagging mattress. The owner of the furniture company contacted Sealy. Sealy sent some independent contract to do measurements to the sagging mattress. The inspector said that I would receive a call from Sealy in about a week. I did not receive a call for over a month. I contacted the owner of the furniture store where I bought the mattress from.…
Product Features
  • No flip construction
  • 3 zone pressure relief inlay featuring memory foam
  • Unicased XT high density edge support
  • Posturetech coil unit
  • 10 year warranty

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates