Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sleep Luxury with Teflon Foam Mattress - Cal King 72 X 84. Our sleep luxury mattress is 5-1/2" of durable, high-density polyurethane foam that conforms to your body and doesn't lose its shape. Quited cover with FlameWatch. Summer and Winter side for your

,
Sleep Luxury with Teflon Foam Mattress - Cal King 72 X 84. Our sleep luxury mattress is 5-1/2" of durable, high-density polyurethane foam that conforms to your body and doesn't lose its shape. Quited cover with FlameWatch. Summer and Winter side for your
  • Awesome!! Exactly what I was looking for!! I previously had the same bed but in queen size- when I swapped beds with my mother I did not think I would miss it but I was sooooo wrong. I love this foam mattress - it is more firm than most but I like how is supports my spine and lower back. Plus no movement when my husband moves around, it is a great bed.
Product Features
  • 5 ½" thick Open-celled polyurethane core, durable and conforms to the shape of your body.
  • Summer Side with Cotton ticking for natural Body Cooling
  • Winter Side with Wool ticking for additional warmth in winter
  • FlameWatch technology - CA TB 603 lab tests designed to prevent intense mattress fire for 30 minutes
  • Resilient, high density polyurethane foam will not lose its shape

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates