Sunday, March 11, 2012

10" Deluxe Twin (38"x75") Therapeutic w/3" Memory Foam Mattress with Dual AirFlow System - FREE SHIPPING IN 48 STATES!

,
10" Deluxe Twin (38"x75") Therapeutic w/3" Memory Foam Mattress with Dual AirFlow System - FREE SHIPPING IN 48 STATES!
  • I bought this for my daughter when upgrading her mattress. She absolutely LOVES it, and when we have to stay in hotels, she tells me that she misses her bed. And for good reason! I sometimes sneak in and take naps on her bed myself when she's not around. We've since moved to the UK, and shipped this mattress with us. My temperpedic mattress was awesome, but I would trade in for this one in a heart-beat if it was available in the UK. It's cheaper and much more comfortable.It IS solid foam, though, so make sure to have a water-proof mattress topper just in case. :-)
  • I ordered this mattress for my son's twin bed. I have never ordered mattresses on the internet before, but for the price of this mattress I thought I gave it a try. When the mattress arrived it was all rolled up and vacuum packed. I was able to carry it and layed it on top of his bed. Once I opened the package, the whole mattress just expanded. I was impressed. My son loves the mattress and it feels and looks like similar memeory foam mattresses I looked at in the store for a fraction of a price. I am now going to order one for our Cal King Bed. I would recommend it 100%.
Product Features
  • Compare to Tempur-Pedic Reg. Trademark - FREE SHIPPING IN 48 STATES!!!
  • Made with High Quality 100% Visco Elastic Memory Foam
  • Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
  • Washable Four-way Zipper Cover
  • 10 Year Warranty and 90 day in home guarantee!

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates