Friday, March 16, 2012

Night Therapy 11" Euro Box Top Memory Foam and Pocketed Spring Hybrid Mattress Complete Set - Queen

,
Night Therapy 11" Euro Box Top Memory Foam and Pocketed Spring Hybrid Mattress Complete Set - Queen
  • I bought this bed set from sams club about a month ago. It is well worth every penny. The euro top memory foam is great it supports your body wonderfully. I chose this bed because I do not like the pure memory foam mattresses they feel great to sleep in but I find them hard to move in and they are very expensive. So I took a chance and ordered this bed you get the support of the springs with the comfort of memory foam. It really is a great combination. The bed frame is very sturdy and the mattress seems to be very well made. I hope this review is useful to someone out there.
Product Features
  • Top: Bamboo Poly Jacquard with 1" Memory Foam(3lbs) + Non woven
  • Box Top: 0.5" Memory Foam(3lbs) + 1.5" Super Soft w Pressure Relief
  • Core: 0.5" HD + 7.5" Icoil Spring Unit(2.3mm)
  • SmartBase Steel Bed Frame with Brackets & Bed Skirt

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates