Friday, March 23, 2012

4536-Stearns & Foster Newgate Luxury Firm Mattress Set Queen

,
4536-Stearns & Foster Newgate Luxury Firm Mattress Set Queen
  • We bought this mattress 1 month ago and after the first 2 weeks I wanted to return it. We had a 100 day return policy on it and I was ready to take it back, but after talking to the manager he talked me into keeping it a little longer to give my body time to adjust to the new mattress and to break it in. Boy am I glad we did. This is really a great mattress. Soft on top, but firm under the foam to keep you supported properly. My husband likes a firm mattress, I like a softer one, this is great for both of us, just took a little getting use to. And some breaking in. I ended up jumping on the bed a few days to speed up the breaking in process.
 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates