- I purchased this mattress for a futon bunk bed. The mattress came when expected in excellent packaging. Unfortunately the mattress had an obnoxious odor to it (chemical odor?). I had to place the mattress outside on our covered deck for 3 days to get the odor out of it. I would not recommend it unless you are willing to do the same.
- This was delivered in a tall, thin box and the mattress was rolled up. After unrolling it expanded a little bit after a day or two. It had a weird smell to it but I laid down some dryer sheets before putting the sheets on. It didn't expand as much as I wanted. The coil poke out quite a bit but this may be worse because I don't have a box spring or frame, just the mattress on the floor. For the price I guess I didn't expect much more.
Wolf RSUS-1040 7-Inch Super Sleep Inner Spring Mattress, Full Extra Long Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- Fully reversible
- Heavy weight sta-rite Inner quilted cotton padding
- 288 Innerspring
- Medium firm support
- Available in extra long twin and full


