- My wife and I bought this bed to replace an old spring mattress that we had. We thought it would be a good idea to have an open mind and test out some other products on the market besides springs. We went to the stores first to see what exactly it was that we were seeing online. The cheapest memory foam mattress that we found were around the $900 mark. We looked at Sleep Number beds, which did feel nice, but not for $1500 to $2500. Anyhoo, we found the Sleep Innovations 8" foam in the $300 dollar range and it was a no brainer. I know its a little nerve racking dropping that kind of money on a mattress you haven't seen before but it was worth every penny! I read all the reviews and prepared…
- Received the mattress in an easily transported box. It was heavy but had well placed and designed handles in the box to move it around. Five minutes after unpacking it, the mattress had "inflated" from the vacuum packaging and was ready. Some chemical smell but it dissipated in well under an hour. The mattress was exactly as firm as I expected it to be, providing excellent support without causing me to feel like I was sinking into it. Overall, I'm extremely impressed by it. It's every bit as comfortable as any other memory foam mattresses I've slept on but this one had the added advantage of being much better at keeping cool over the course of a night. The only reason I wouldn't recommend…
- Queen mattress from Sleep Innovations; crafted out of hypoallergenic memory foam
- 8-inch thick mattress with 3-pound density; 2-inch Sure Temp top layer neutralizes surface temperature and enhances air flow
- Mattress molds to user's body shape for customized support; 62-percent polyester, 38-percent cotton cover
- Produced in the USA; vacuum packed for compact shipping
- Measures 80 inches long by 60 inches wide by 8 inches high; limited warranty


