- I am in love with this mattress. I was able to order it online and have it delivered to my door - something very convenient for someone who works a lot.It came in sort of a big blue duffel bag that you have to remove, then a double layer of plastic. Caution - it's HEAVY. If you carefully remove the outer layer, you can put the mattress burrito in place where it can expand for the next day or so. Once you pierce the inner plastic it starts to come to life, hissing and expanding. After a couple of hours it looks as good as new - I waited a day and a half to move mine, though.The first night on the mattress was HEAVEN. Yes, it is a very plush mattress, but it still gives great support. Zero motion…
- We ordered this mattress for my daughter along with a platform bed. When it came, it was rolled up in a tube and I was thinking "there's no way our mattress is in there?! It's supposed to be 13 in high!!" but to my surprise once we opened it and cut open the sealed plastic, it literally blew up into a full size mattress! It was awesome and I'm just sad that I didn't video it. Now the next question you may ask is "was it comfortable?" Heck yeah it was comfortable. It was actually more comfortable then my high dollar set in my bedroom. Needless to say, my daughter is very happy and so am I.
- Pillowtop for added comfort
- Available in Full and Queen sizes
- Full size has 609 individually wrapped pocket coils for ultimate comfort
- Mattress comes compressed and rolled for easy shipping
- Pocket coils have 15 gauge for firm back support
- Full size has 609 individually wrapped independently encased coils for ultimate comfort
- Independently-encased coils provide an equal weight distribution by contouring the curves of your body, hence relieving pressure points along your neck, shoulders, back and hips.


