Thursday, March 29, 2012

Night Therapy 11" Euro Box Top Memory Foam and Pocketed Spring Hybrid Mattress Complete Set - King

,
Night Therapy 11" Euro Box Top Memory Foam and Pocketed Spring Hybrid Mattress Complete Set - King
  • what a great product. I sleep well on it although I have the feeling that I have not put things together like they should be. Probably because information about this product is confusing and incomplete. I thought I was getting a "complete set." It turns out that I got a mattress but I do not know if this mattress is the "Complete set." Of course I sent the manufacturer of this great product an email and asked for clarification. The reply I got was that the order was filled on such and such date. Great! What about my question? So, I remain uncertain if I really got what I thought I was getting or whether I am sleeping comfortably on a falsely assembled bed. Is something missing? I guess I will never know, because the manufacturer never answered my question about the product. Have a great day!
Product Features
  • Top: Bamboo Poly Jacquard with 1" Memory Foam(3lbs) + Non woven
  • Box Top: 0.5" Memory Foam(3lbs) + 1.5" Super Soft w Pressure Relief
  • Core: 0.5" HD + 7.5" Icoil Spring Unit(2.3mm)
  • SmartBase Steel Bed Frame with Brackets & Bed Skirt

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates