Sunday, April 22, 2012

12" Deluxe Full (54"x75") Therapeutic w/5" 5LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam Mattress with Dual AirFlow System

,
12" Deluxe Full (54"x75") Therapeutic w/5" 5LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam Mattress with Dual AirFlow System
  • I was very skeptical about ordering something this size over the internet because if I had to return it....My husband was not a favor of loosing his mattress, but I told him I needed it for my back and arms, so he agreed to try it. It arrived very fast and was easy to uncrate. The odor was there but we left it airing out in our other room for two days. The very first night my husband was Ugh this is hard but in the morning it was a different story!! He had never mentioned to me that his back had been hurting but it had, after one night he told me his back was not hurting anymore! Mine took a few days but it is great not to wake up with your arms numb and tingling all over! When my best friend…
  • I had bought a 10" Queen DynastyMattress for my daughter (previous review) and she loves it so I thought I'd give one a try. I replaced my $200 cheap spring mattress that I bought less than a year ago with a 12" Full DynastyMattress. As I mentioned in my previous review, I have never slept on a memory foam mattress before so I knew I was taking a chance. I've always thought that they were too hard.This mattress arrived about a week after I ordered it and uncompressed in a few hours. Yes, there is the smell but it didn't bother me and went away after about 3 or 4 days. The first night it seemed a little different than a regular mattress but I woke up without any back pain for the first…
Product Features
  • FREE SHIPPING!!
  • Made with High Quality 100% Visco Elastic Memory Foam
  • Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
  • Washable Four-way Zipper Cover
  • 10 Year Warranty and 90 day in home guarantee!

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates