Sunday, April 29, 2012

DynastyMattress King Celebrity 13-Inch Pillow Top w/6" Memory Foam

,
DynastyMattress King Celebrity 13-Inch Pillow Top w/6" Memory Foam
  • After our brand-name coil mattress got huge divets after less than two years - I was on a mission to find a high-quality replacement. After much research and mattress-testing, I decided on a TempurPedic. But the price was cost-prohibitive. I was amazed to see this product on Amazon for such an amazing price, especially after reading the positive reviews. It seems too good to be true. And although I was exceptionally hesitant to buy online from an off-brand company - it seems to be a smart move based on the price and positive reviews.We ordered on a Thursday and our mattress arrived on Saturday. FedEx guy was exceptional - lugged the whole thing up our steep hill of a driveway and even helped…
  • I was fairly hesitant to purchase a bed online. I did a lot of research regarding memory foam beds by reading online and also talking to sales people in stores. First I found out about different densities and materials of memory foam. Some of the ones that I saw at places such as Sam's Club were made of 100% Polyurethane. For a base Polyurethane is fine but for the whole bed it does not qualify as a memory foam. Viscoelastic is what the top part of the bed with an avg thickness of 3" (this one has 5 because it has the extra 2 inches of egg crate shaped layers for the pillow top). While some other beds have the correct material and correct thickness it might not have the correct density…
Product Features
  • 13" King Celebrity with PillowTop with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 6" Memory Foam. 20 Year Warranty
  • Made with High Quality 100 percent Viscoelastic Memory Foam
  • Celebrity Model w/Dual Airflow allows for better airflow within the mattress
  • Compare to Tempur-Pedic Reg. Trademark
  • Reduces the Body's Aches Through Relief of Pressure Points

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates