- Let me start by saying I sleep hot anyway, but this mattress takes it to a new level of sweating in my sleep hot. Comfortable, but retains A LOT of heat. No hot-spots, the heat seems to be fairly evenly distributed. Even my wife, who is always cold, has complained about how much warmer this bed is, and now gets too hot at night as well. Otherwise this bed is a huge improvement in terms of comfort. People say memory foam reduces tossing and turning, it does, but they don't mention it's partially because once you sink into the mattress it takes some real effort to change positions. I know this all sounds negative, but over-all we enjoy the bed. And once we figure out the appropriate bedding to…
- This mattress smells miserably. Before buying, I read and believed the feedback of other reviewers who claimed the smell goes away in a few days. It didn't. I've left the mattress in a ventilated area, removed the mattress cover, and even installed an exhaust window fan to push out the smelly air. Nothing works so far...Next step will be to try to vacuum the smell out of the mattress. The smell is still there. I experimented by closing the windows and doors in the room for a few hours and the room smelled horribly after I reopened the door.Worst part is that I can't even return it...once unpacked, it grows big (like all other mattresses), but is more heavy than a regular mattress, so it'll cost…
Foamex 10-Inch Premium Memory Foam Mattress with Aerus Natural Memory Foam Comfort Layer, King Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 3" Aerus NaturalTM Premium 4.0 pound density Memory Foam Comfort Layer
- Unique open-cell, highly-breathable memory foam provides ultra comfort as well as heat dissipation and enhanced airflow which contribute to a cooler sleeping surface.
- This is a product where the foam in this mattress is produced using Natural plant-based ingredients in place of the traditional petroleum based ingredients normally used by other manufacturers.
- This mattress is made using a patented VPFSM process which ensures that virtually zero emissons are released to the environment during its manufacture. This is another way in which this mattress provides a 'Green" benefit
- Includes a soft, cashmere-like Rayon made from bamboo fiber cover which is made from sustainable plant material and also helps to wick moisture away from the body's surface for a cooler night's sleep


