Thursday, April 12, 2012

Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Queen Size Mattress and Box Spring

,
Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Queen Size Mattress and Box Spring
  • arrived late...so, had no where to sleep,slept at a relatives home. when you sit at the edge ...you feel the coiling of the frame. flimsy and not the quality i expected. if i had it to do over, i would not get this mattress.beware of 2K products
  • I was somewhat apprehensive about buying a mattress and box spring set on-line. It is, for me, a big-ticket item, and ideally, I would have liked to try it out before purchase. However, considering that an item like this could go for as much as $1100 in a conventional brick and mortar furniture store, with the customary retail mark-up, sales taxes and delivery charges, 2K's on-line price (under $400) was just about irresistible, and I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did; not only did I save a huge bundle, I got a very well-made mattress/box spring set that should give me many years of good use. The set was delivered by FedEx freight in eight days--there was obviously some very good coordination…
Product Features
  • 312 innerspring coil unit, with 13 gauge unit and 6 gauge border
  • 1" stitch shoddy pad on each side
  • Damask fabric-class B
  • Quilted with 2 x 1/2" Polly Foam.Height between 7" and 8"
  • The headboard is not included. 5 Year Warranty included.

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates