- After over 20 years on a waterbed (cylinder style) we felt it was time for a new mattress. I had been campaigning for a Tempurpedic mattress and even went to the store to look at them. The prices were a bit high and after some research found the Night Therapy mattress at a local box store. One neat thing was the fact the box had wheels on the bottom and a handle on the top so it was easy to get out of the pickup truck (150 pounds) and roll it into the bedroom. From there we just followed the instructions, cutting open the box and the bag and unfolding it.Unfortunately, the instructions showed that you should unroll it and simply fold it out. Had we done that the mattress would have been installed…
- I purchased this bed about a month ago, and even on the first night I could tell an improvement (granted I was sleeping on an air mattress before this arrived). I've been sleeping soundly on it for a month now, and I've never slept so good! It has also really helped with my back pain, when I lie down I can feel the vertebra decompress.
- Top layer of breathable 1" Cool FoamTM, and a micro fiber layer for added comfort and less heat build up
- Second layer of 2" heat sensitive memory foam with Green Tea, Charcoal, and Natural Castor Oil which minimizes the use of petrol based chemical oils, working to eliminate chemical odor and to minimize growth of bacteria in a natural way
- Third layer of 3" pressure relief foam eliminates pressure points
- Fourth layer of 6" high density foam to provide long lasting durability and stability
- Free Shipping using UPS Ground Size: 60" x 80" x 12" 10 Year Warranty!!


