Tuesday, April 24, 2012

California King 12" w/5" 5LB Density Viscoelastic Memory Foam Mattress

,
California King 12" w/5" 5LB Density Viscoelastic Memory Foam Mattress
  • I cant believe the quality of this bed, and i cant believe the price i paid!Tempur Pedic has quite a few models out now, and i would say this bed falls somewhere in the middle of their selection. It does not feel like their original BRICK-like bed where the foam takes forever to go back to normal when you turn over. It is much better than that!I love soft pillow-top beds, and my husband loves firm and supportive. This bed suits both of us perfectly. It is soft enough to feel like a medium firm with pillow-top, and firm enough to support my heavy set husband comfortably. He really loves the bed too.It is a great bed. My neighbors suggested us to buy it on amazon, they have the same one in Queen,…
  • I've had this bed for about 6 months now. I travel frequently, and loved staying in hotels because my old mattress was so horrible. Now I can't stand sleeping anywhere but my bed!The mattress was very well packaged, and yes it smelled for a week or so - but after a day of airing out it was good enough to sleep on. I didn't get very good sleep for the first week anyway because I woke up everytime I moved in the middle of the night and the new mattress didn't react the way I was used to my old mattress reacting.The bed seems to "break in" and become less stiff after about a month or so. Now when I wake up in the morning, I feel like I slept so deeply that I became part of the mattress…
Product Features
  • Luxury Cal King 12" with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress,
  • Made with 5" 5.3lb density High Quality 100 percent Viscoelastic Memory Foam
  • 100% cotton zipper cover that has a velour feel to it. It zips 4-ways which creates an easy to remove cover for cleaning.
  • Reduces the Body's Aches Through Relief of Pressure Points
  • Cal KING Size: 12 x 72 x 84 Inches, Mattress Only Foundation and Bed Frame not Included

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates