- OK. I don't write reviews. But I figured that, in the confusing, sometimes scam-ridden, world of mattresses, folks need to know about this one. 10" memory foam Foamex twin mattress. Here's the short version: product is exactly what it claims to be; it's firm but not excessively so; it's indistinguishable from the Tempurpedic Cloud; cost 1/4 of same; delivered in 4 days from Amazon with free shipping; wrapped in 4 layers of plastic, squashed to a fraction of it's open size; completely restored and 95% "de-odored" in 24 hours; slept on it the next night, about 36 hours after opening. Loved it. Couldn't be happier. Now, here's the long version: When I was a kid I had an ordinary…
- I really liked the TempurPedic beds when I tried them out at the store. But when I went online, I found many reviews about chemical odors that lasted for months plus uneven foam density. This bed got great reviews because of its eco-friendliness plus it costs thousands less than TempurPedic. After two weeks, I have to proclaim that it's as good as the reviewers said. Firm but comfortable. Shrink-wrapped so it's manageable to manuever into the house. It did have a foam smell for two days (instructions say the smell dissapates in 72 hours) but then it was fine. It expanded to fit the bed in less than a day. It's amazing how little movement you can feel when your bedmate starts rolling around.…
Foamex 10-Inch Premium Memory Foam Mattress with Aerus Natural Memory Foam Comfort Layer, Queen Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 3" Aerus NaturalTM Premium 4.0 pound density Memory Foam Comfort Layer
- Unique open-cell, highly-breathable memory foam provides ultra comfort as well as heat dissipation and enhanced airflow which contribute to a cooler sleeping surface.
- This is a product where the foam in the mattress is produced using Natural plant-based ingredients in place of the traditional petroleum based ingredients normally used by other manufacturers.
- This mattress is made using a patented VPFSM process which ensures that virtually zero emissons are released to the environment during its manufacture. This is another way in which this mattress provides a 'Green" benefit
- Includes a soft, cashmere-like Rayon made from bamboo fiber cover which is made from sustainable plant material and also helps to wick moisture away from the body's surface for a cooler night's sleep


