Thursday, April 19, 2012

Full Size 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5LB density Viscoelastic Memory Foam. FREE SHIPPING IN 48 STATES!!!

,
Full Size 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5LB density Viscoelastic Memory Foam. FREE SHIPPING IN 48 STATES!!!
  • The bed is super comfortable (especially with my new soft sheets). It almost feels like melting into it. Delivery was fast. The only thing I sorta disliked was carrying it up the stairs. It comes vacuum sealed and rolled so it is basically an 80 lb 2ft diameter 5ft long cylinder with no real handholds. Also the slight scent that exists from the vacuuming process was noticable but not overpowering.
  • I was extremely skeptical about buying a mattress online specially because it was a memory foam mattress of a brand that I had never heard of. But let me tell you it does the job. After the switch from my old mattress, I could instantly notice what I was missing. The shipping was perfect, and arrived in a very timely fashion. The mattress itself feels great, its incredibly soft, but does not lack in firmness. As for the smell people have mentioned I personally do NOT think it is anything to fuss about, and all it takes is some time and its gone. All together I think this is a great buy, and a great way to live comfortably without dishing out 3000 dollars for a name brand.
Product Features
  • Compare to Tempur-Pedic Reg. Trademark - FREE SHIPPING IN 48 STATES!!!
  • Made with High Quality 5lb Visco Elastic Memory Foam
  • Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
  • Washable Four-way Zipper Cover
  • 20 Year Warranty and 90 day in home guarantee!

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates