- 24 of 34 people found the following review helpful 1.0 out of 5 starsIT WON"T LAST 20 YEARS, April 17, 2006 By J. Hagen (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) Tempurpedic and other memory foams last 5-6 years at the most...and then they "harden", they become hard and do not contour any more..... They don't tell you this because they are gambling that no one will make a claim against them. I know because I have owned Tempurpedic matress and pillows.....both didn't last...and I live in warm So. Calif weather. I hope this helps.
- 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 starsGreat mattress, February 18, 2007 By R. Toth - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) I bought this mattress on a Saturday and it was delivered on the following Tuesday in perfect condition. The mattress did smell a little for about 2 weeks after I bought it, but it was not objectionable. I found the mattress to be exactly what was advertised and I love it after 3 months of use. As a matter of fact, whenever I travel I have a hard time sleeping on other mattresses - it used to be the other way around on my old standard mattress. We'll see how long it lasts, but for the $380 I paid for it, if it only lasts 3 or 4 years, it was still…
SilverRest Sleep Shop Luxury Grand 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, California King Size Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- Quality easily compares to brand name mattress
- Made with high quality 5-pound visco elastic memory foam
- Extra comfort and responsiveness
- Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
- Four-way zipper cover + 20 year warranty and 120 day in home trial


