Friday, April 20, 2012

Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Twin Size Mattress

,
Comfort Classic Gentle Firm Twin Size Mattress
  • I was very skeptical but after having slept on it for two weeks I can definitely say it was a great buy. It is SO comfortable!I can't believe how affordable it was and the fact that it comes in a box makes shipping ideal.??I hope 2K Furniture continues to carry this mattress as I plan on getting another for my son when his mattress wears out.???
  • I ordered a bunch of furniture from Amazon - I'm moving and wanted to save time. These mattresses were one of the items I ordered. The shipping charges were 80% of the purchase price. do NOT buy here, go to your local mattress seller instead. The reply I got when I complained was "you knew the cost when you clicked buy." They did credit my account a measly $50 (more insulting than helpful really) Note the other large awkward and heavy items I ordered had normal shipping charges of $0 because of my Amazon Prime account.OK, now I am making sure EVERYONE knows that Furniture 2K is a complete and total RIP OFF - do NOT use them for anything. If enough people shun them, Amazon will wake…
Product Features
  • 312 innerspring coil unit, With 13 gauge unit and 6 gauge border,
  • 1" stitch shoddy pad on each side, Damask fabric-class B, Quilted with 2 x 1/2" Polly Foam.
  • Height between 7" and 8".
  • 5 Year Warranty included.
  • Box Spring and headboard are not included .5 Year Warranty included.

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates