Saturday, April 21, 2012

Memory Foam Folding Guest Bed Mattress - MEDIUM

,
Memory Foam Folding Guest Bed Mattress - MEDIUM
  • This is the real deal. Made in the USA. Smells good. Feels good. Looks good. Weighs maybe ten pounds. Foam is very very comfy. Superb value. Now I can sleep out under the stars all summer and bring my bed in so the cats don't sleep on it all day. A handle would be nice but no big deal.
  • - SMALLWe were recently without our furniture and bed after a cross country move. We bought two of the small-sized foam mattresses as temporary beds and ended up using them side-by-side on top of hardwood floors for 2 weeks. They are very comfortable, we slept very well. I was looking for an alternative to the air mattress because I I didn't want to worry about getting leaks and didn't want the hassle of having to re-inflate every couple of days.
Product Features
  • 1.5" visco-elastic memory foam comfort layer
  • 2.5" dense  Foamex® support layer
  • Open-cell technology for cool, comfortable sleep
  • Twin XL extra long size - 100% cotton zippered cover
  • Free Shipping in lower 48 states!

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates