Monday, April 23, 2012

DynastyMattress Queen Therapeutic Luxury 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress

,
DynastyMattress Queen Therapeutic Luxury 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
  • I bought this mattress over four months ago, so I've had plenty of time to try it out.First, the bad news: I seriously doubt that this mattress contains 5.3 LB memory foam as claimed. I did some calculations based on the mattress weight, and that claim doesn't really hold up. SleepShop was evasive when I contacted them, but according to their own weight figures the memory foam is most likely 4.0 LB and not 5.3 LB. But honestly, what do you expect for this price? A true 5.3 LB density memory foam should cost about twice as much. (I did extensive research on memory foam and latex mattresses before buying this one, and a quality memory foam mattress with 5.3 LB foam was at least $900 or $1000.)And…
  • I am putting the review about the product after using it for more than 2 years. It was great and firm in the begining but after 2 years it's really gone bad. I could not even sit on the mattress anymore they just swollow me and I am not a big person (165 lbs). I also own tempurpedic for my own bedroom and have had it for more than 4 years. It's still the same as it was day 1. This I bought for the guest room but am very disappointed that it did not even last for 6-7 years. It wasn't very cheap either, so be careful before you buy.
Product Features
  • Luxury Queen 12" with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5.0LB Density Memory Foam. 120 Day Trial
  • Made with 5.0lb density High Quality 100 percent Viscoelastic Memory Foam
  • Reduces the Body's Aches Through Relief of Pressure Points
  • 100% cotton zipper cover that has a velour feel to it. It zips 4-ways which creates an easy to remove cover for cleaning.
  • Queen Size: H 12" x W 60" x L 80"

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates