- This is a wonderful mattress. It took several days after unrolling it for it to achieve the eventual softness we expected. My son sleeps so much better since we purchased this.
- My aunt bought a name brand memory foam mattress for 1200. I watched the dogs, and slept in the bed. I loved it. I found this bed for half the price, and decided to try it. I love it. I wake up with no pain, in my legs, or back. I don't roll over but 2-3 times during the night at the most. Before I was spinning like a top, and didn't get much quality rest. I have had this mattress now for several months and have NO COMPLAINTS.
- Twin Luxury 12" with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 5" Memory Foam and 7" High reililence Polyurethane Base Foam
- Made with 5.3lb density High Quality 100 percent Viscoelastic Memory Foam!
- Reduces the Body's Aches Through Relief of Pressure Points!
- 100% cotton zipper cover that has a velour feel to it. It zips 4-ways which creates an easy to remove cover for cleaning!
- 5.3lb Density with 5" 100% Memory Foam!


