- Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)First and foremost, I'm not a small guy. 6'2"-3", 250lbs. I do have some lower back pain so anything that can help alleviate the pain is always nice.When the mattress arrived in a cube I was a little concerned that it was going to be deformed and take weeks or months to "air out" and not be squished. To my surprise within a few seconds of breaking the vacuum sealed bag it came in, it was the full 10" thick queen size mattress! Not only that, virtually no smell at all! Way to go Serta!And to be brutally honest, I was actually afraid being the size that I am, that I would sink into this mattress like I did when…
- To start off, i want to say that this i really like this mattress. Absolutely no smell, not too soft, and i don't feel any heat retention that i read about on the foam mattresses.Unfortunately, my only complaint is that after the first week or two, it loses it's firmness. For some people that might be a good thing, since they might like softer beds, but for me, i like firm beds. not hard, just firm. The first week was heaven. It feels firm when you first lay on it, but slowly it just merges with you body so that any pain points are softened. But by the 3rd week, The spot where I usually slept began to get too soft, at least for my preferences. When i switch to the other half of the bed, it was…
- Full-size 10-Inch gel memory foam mattress with deluxe cover
- Exclusive 3-layer construction; 1-1/2-Inch of gel memory foam for added comfort and support; 1-1/2-Inch textured foam for additional customization and additional airflow; 7-Inch base of premium base foam for added firmness and support
- To create gel memory foam we infused gel beads into our premium memory foam; Resulting in the perfect balance of comfort, support and a cooler night's sleep
- A revolutionary advance in sleep technology; provides a deeply restful sleep that relaxes, refreshes and rejuvenates; made in the usa; spot clean only
- Mattress measures 54-Inch wide by 75-Inch long by 10-Inch deep


