- I have had "back problems" for what seems forever. My wife and I have been looking locally for a new mattress for quite sometime and really likedthose name brand memory foam pedics. Problem with those was for us, the price. Couldn't bring myself to the point that I could justify that much moneyfor a mattress. Actually came across this one by accident while looking at Amazon. We decided to give it a try and after almost 4 weeks, I really could't behappier. My back is almost perfect and we both get a great nights sleep. I'm 100% SOLD. Service, Shipping and set-up was all that they said it would be. Just Perfect!Thank You for a GREAT EXPERIENCE.Ill try to review again in a few more months…
- First of all, let me say that before I got this bed I was having significant joint problems. It was a medical problem I'd had my whole life, and as I've gotten older, it was becoming unbearable. I didn't know what else to do other than take supplements & daily Tylenol, etc., but it wasn't enough. Once we found out that we were going to have a child, I knew that I needed to do something more proactive. I'd always heard that memory foam was a much more comfortable alternative to traditional beds, and I'd heard other people say it really helped their aching joints, so I figured I had nothing to lose. After I got this bed, everything changed. My joint pain went away within 2 weeks, and I haven't…
SilverRest Sleep Shop Luxury Grand 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen Size Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- Made with high quality 5-pound visco elastic memory foam - quality easily compares to brand name mattress
- Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
- Extra comfort and responsiveness; four-way zipper cover
- Queen size: 80-inch length by 60-inch width by 14-inch height
- 10 year warranty and 120 day in-home guarantee.


