Friday, April 27, 2012

SilverRest Sleep Shop 8-Inch Suede Harmony Memory Foam Plush Mattress

,
SilverRest Sleep Shop 8-Inch Suede Harmony Memory Foam Plush Mattress
  • I kind of rolled the dice when buying this bed. I did a bunch of research, but couldn't find much on this particular mattress. I went with this one because of the price and firmness. So far, it is wonderful. I have back problems and they have almost vanished after I started sleeping on glorious bed. It is extra firm, but if you have a bad back, that is exactly what you need. And unlike other memory foam mattresses I read about, this one only took two hours to return to it's full thickness and was ready to sleep on the day I received it. My girlfriend does notice the chemical smell, but it is very faint. Take the cover off and wash it as soon as you get it. Also the cover is extremely easy to…
  • This mattress came well wrapped and is a little firm. If you don't mind a firm mattress, it is perfect for the price. I sleep pretty soundly on it, did take a week to get used to.
Product Features
  • Beautiful suede cover and 2-inch of comfort memory foam combined with 2 layer dual air flow sys
  • Promotes blood circulation around your body and prevents motion transfer for a better night sleep
  • Dual air flow system provides cool lasting support and naturally resists allergens, dust-mites and mold
  • Relieves pressure that causes soreness and poor sleep and helps keep your spine in proper alignment
  • Size 60 by 80 by 8-inch; no assembly required; mattress is rolled and compressed for shipping

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates