Monday, April 9, 2012

Serta 12-Inch Gel Foam 3-Layer Twin Mattress

,
Serta 12-Inch Gel Foam 3-Layer Twin Mattress
  • Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)My new Serta 12-inch queen mattress arrived 2 days ago and I've had 2 excellent night's sleep on it plus a couple of naps. I ordered it to replace my aging 8" latex foam mattress that was nearly 12 years old. Even though the box and cover say Serta, it appears to be a Sleep Innovations product that's been re-branded with the Serta name. The included literature is from Sleep Innovations. Overall, the mattress is wonderful to sleep on, but it's so thick that it's really too tall for my queen bed frame.When the mattress arrived via UPS, the first thing that impressed me was the surprisingly compact size of the shipping box. Even…
  • Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)For over a year, my loving husband has whined that we really need a memory foam mattress. However, I resisted, because I have a memory foam pillow, and I avoid using it during the summer because of the heat. When I had a chance to try this out, it seemed like the perfect solution.So, here's the scoop. The mattress (which can be used on a platform or a box spring), comes in a box about 4 ft tall, and 3 x 3 ft circumference. It weighs 89 pounds, so count on unwrapping it as a two-person job. The instructions suggest that you prepare the bed ahead of time, (take off any other mattress) and open the mattress ON the bed. Given the weight,…
Product Features
  • Twin-size 12-Inch gel memory foam mattress with deluxe cover
  • 3-Layer construction: 2-1/2-Inch of gel memory foam for the ultimate in comfort and pressure point relief; 2-1/2Inch of textured foam for increased customization and airflow; 7-Inch base of premium base foam for added firmness and support;
  • To create gel memory foam we infused gel beads into our premium memory foam; Resulting in the perfect balance of comfort, support and a cooler night's sleep
  • A revolutionary advance in sleep technology; provides a deeply restful sleep that relaxes, refreshes and rejuvenates
  • Mattress measures 39-Inch wide by 75-Inch long by 12-Inch deep

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates