- I got this to allow me to sleep on my side after years of shoulder and neck pain. It is very soft and sinks in right away, alarmingly so. If you have a very firm regular mattress, this will bottom right out giving a too-soft surface... I does feel expensive and plush feeling for memory foam. The cover is shear and doesn't keep the topper from moving around. I noticed quite a few blue gel balls falling off before I got it all zipped up.The smell on mine was bad at first. Moving to another room just stunk up the whole house. Put it in the garage for a few days and it was tolerable although still smelly through the sheets with your nose right in it.I woke up sweating hot first 2 nights in a row…
- Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)One of the things that have bothered me about my other memory foam mattress topper is that it constantly moves beneath me. By constantly, I don't mean in a noticeable so much as one morning I get up and a corner is hanging over in dog ear like fashion, so I have to shift the thing... which is not easy to do. I am not certain if it's the topper or the zipper cover that seems different/better with this gel topper. All I know is it is not shifting around underneath of me at all after a few weeks, and I found it very easy to put into cover, one person, compared to the other. In fact, unraveling the topper, shifting bit, getting it into…
- Sleep innovations 2-inch king-size gel memory foam mattress topper provides superior pressure point relief; reduces muscle and joint pain; conforms to body's contours and promotes spinal alignment
- Gel infused memory foam is a revolutionary advance in sleep technology for a deeply restful sleep that relaxes, refreshes, and rejuvenates
- Extends mattress; adds years of life and exceptional comfort
- After unpacking, allow up to 72-hour for topper to fully expand; soft cover is easy to remove for cleaning
- Topper measures 80-inch long by 76-inch wide by 2-inch high


