Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sarah Peyton 12 inch Soft Luxury Queen Memory Foam Mattress

,
Sarah Peyton 12 inch Soft Luxury Queen Memory Foam Mattress
  • I already owned a Sarah Peyton memory foam mattress I bought via[...] and I liked it. I needed another mattress so I bought this mattress from Amazon. Mistake!, the new mattress is very VERY firm. There is almost no 'sinking into the foam' effect. Maybe 1" where on the older mattress it would have been several inches. If wanted this level of firmness I would have bought a conventional inner spring mattress.
  • I have mixed feeling about this bed.It still smells quite strongly and we have had it just on a month. It is memory foam so you expect it to be a bit stiff and then mold to the body - which it does - but it is very very hard. I would not agree with the description soft or luxurious.We brought it for our son as a first bed - so luckily he is light and sleeps on almost everything. If I had of brought it for a guest room I would have been very very disappointed as it is not very inviting.We have a memory foam bed in our master and it is wonderful but obviously the pillow top makes all the difference.
Product Features
  • Supportive 4.0-lb. density memory foam eliminates back and joint pain associated with most common innerspring mattresses
  • Memory Foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
  • Vacuum packed to 1/3 the size of the mattress - returns to 100 percent in 24 hours
  • Due to the nature of Memory Foam, the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
  • This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates