- Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)I actually got this mattress for the guest room - we got a new pillow top mattress last year. But I slept on this one for almost a week so I could do an informed review.1. Mattress was delivered right to the door by an independent shipper and delivery guy actually brought into house for me. Great service because box is heavy.2. The BOX - I didn't measure the box and I should have before I got rid of it. Imagine taking a queen size mattress and folding it in half and then in half again. That was about the size of the box, maybe even smaller. I thought 'there is no way a good quality mattress is coming out of that box after being stuffed…
- Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)When the delivery people arrived, I thought they'd unloaded the wrong thing: this mattress comes in a box that's so small, you'd swear it's impossible that a whole queen size mattress can fit in there. I guess they suck out all the air or something - it's really quite impressive. Once you open the box and the plastic wrapper, the mattress will unfold and basically quadruple in size before your very eyes. If you're able to do this in another room and wait a few days before using the mattress, I'd recommend it, because it takes a day or two for it to completely assume its normal shape (although you can sleep on it after an hour or so…
Sleep Innovations 12-Inch Allure Memory Foam Mattress with Deluxe Cover, Queen Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- Queen-size 12-Inch 3-layer memory foam mattress with deluxe cover
- 3-Inch top layer of SureTemp memory foam; 2-Inch middle layer of resilient spring foam; 7-Inch base layer of support foam; Comfort: Medium firm; Conforming level: Medium; Support Level: High
- Premium memory foam relieves painful pressure points; Helps to reduce tossing and turning; Promotes comfortable, correct spinal alignment
- Memory foam proudly made in the USA; Will arrive tightly compressed for resource-efficient shipping; Will expand completely in 48-Hours
- Mattress measures 60-Inch wide by 80-Inch long by 12-Inch deep


