- Memory foam mattress as advertised conforms to the body after laying on it. This makes it comfortable. This mattress is good and at 12 inches thick is great. One thing I noticed or smell is the chemically odor, I guess from manufacturing this type of material. l hope this dissipates eventually.
- This is my first review ever. I purchased this mattress to replace my old memory foam mattress that is 5yrs old that came with my Springhill Adjustable Bed. I had lost weight and the body impression on my mattress had become such an issue that I would have to put old pillows under my mattress to level out the middle. So I finally decided to get a new mattress but they cost so much in the store. Just the mattress alone was as much as the purchase of my whole bed with the mattress (we brought two twin XL adjustable beds with memory foam for a total of $3,000 -that's $1,500 each). This was an exceptional price and still cheaper than a traditional mattress.The photo helped me decide on this one…
- Comparable to the Brand Name Mattress!
- Made with High Quality 5.3lb Visco Elastic Memory Foam!
- 12" Thick Mattress with 5" 100% Visco-Elastic Memory Foam and 7" High Resilience Polyurethane Base Foam!
- Zipper Cover and Washable!
- One Mattress Only! Pillows and Adjustable Bed Frame are not included!


