Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LUCID by LinenSpa 10" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Cal King

,
LUCID by LinenSpa 10" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Cal King
  • This bed is a steal, (meaning it's a great buy for the money!) if you like firm mattress's it will be great. Ignore the review that said it's like a rock, it's firm, but comfortable firm. With the memory foam on top, it's a great sleep. I was skeptical about purchasing a mattress before I could lay on it and test it out, but the other reviews sold me. Believe me when I say, for the price you pay, it's a GREAT mattress. Especially since you get a 20 year warranty, you can't beat it. I bought the queen size for my Fiance and I. If you roll or toss and turn you can't feel each other moving, it's basically a tempur pedic for 3000$ cheaper. Of course the Tempur is going to be a little softer, but…
  • So i was sleeping for years on a coil mattress that was probably 10-15 years old, maybe even older. My back hurt EVERY MORNING after waking up, and I never felt rested. I though it was just from sleep apnea or me tossing and turning, but it got to the point where my girlfriend was also waking up sore, so I knew the mattress had to go. Searching online and going to b&m stores I found great mattresses, but the prices weren't so great (Fell in love with Tempurpedic and the Duxiana beds). But working full-time and attending school full-time, I needed something much more affordable. So i hopped on Amazon and did research for a couple of days and decided on the LUCID 10" memory foam mattress.…
Product Features
  • 10" thick with 2.5" 3.0 lb. memory foam comfort layer and 7.5" polyurethane foam base
  • Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
  • Antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.
  • Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
  • Zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite soft velour washable cover.

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates