- I can't believe the so-so reviews on this product. I hadn't found a pillow that I could sleep on without waking up with a stiff neck until I bought this one. I've tried the contoured pillows, other memory foam, etc. etc. This pillow molds right where I need it. I haven't slept this well in a long time. My daughter had pain in her neck from sleeping wrong and after giving her the 2nd pillow in the pack, she hasn't said a word about her neck. Great pillows! I highly recommend them!!
- These pillows are the only ones I sleep with; I even take them with me when I travel, if I am going to gone awhile. They are firm, I sleep on my side so I need something firm, and yet they are soft like down without the prick of the feather. I originally it purchased these at Costco, but then needed another set so I had to search for them. It was well worth the search.
- From Sleep Innovations, set of 2 memory foam micro cushion pillows; gusseted design provides enhanced support
- Each crafted with 100-percent polyurethane 3-pound density memory foam; memory foam micro cushions provide a down-like feeling with additional support
- Open-cell technology to enable air flow; naturally hypoallergenic with antimicrobial finish to combat mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Poly-cotton blend covers with windowpane pattern and light blue trim; covers unzip and remove for machine wash
- Made in the USA, each pillow measures 24-inches long by 18-inches wide by 2-inches high; limited 5-year warranty


