Thursday, May 17, 2012

Serta 12-Inch Gel Foam 3-Layer Queen Mattress

,
Serta 12-Inch Gel Foam 3-Layer Queen Mattress
  • I was looking for a mattress to go with my new bed and after seeing the Serta 10 inch memory foam mattress at Sams I was intrigued by the small package and thought how could they fit a queen sized mattress into such a small box and wondered if it could be any good. I did some research and found these mattresses are highly rated and recommended by a wide range of users so I took the dive and purchased the Serta 12-inch gel foam 3-layer mattress without even laying down on it, or a comparable mattress.The mattress arrived (not in the box I expected but this is a review of the mattress not the packaging) I opened it and it did its magical expanding thing and it was a U shape for about 20 minutes…
  • Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)My new Serta 12-inch queen mattress arrived 2 days ago and I've had 2 excellent night's sleep on it plus a couple of naps. I ordered it to replace my aging 8" latex foam mattress that was nearly 12 years old. Even though the box and cover say Serta, it appears to be a Sleep Innovations product that's been re-branded with the Serta name. The included literature is from Sleep Innovations. Overall, the mattress is wonderful to sleep on, but it's so thick that it's really too tall for my queen bed frame.When the mattress arrived via UPS, the first thing that impressed me was the surprisingly compact size of the shipping box. Even…
Product Features
  • Queen-size 12-Inch gel memory foam mattress with deluxe cover
  • Three Layer construction: 2-1/2" of gel memory foam, 2-1/2" of textured foam, 7" base of premium base foam
  • Infused gel beads into premium memory foam for the perfect balance of comfort, support and a cooler night's sleep
  • A revolutionary advance in sleep technology; provides a deeply restful sleep
  • Mattress measures 60-Inch wide by 80-Inch long by 12-Inch deep

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates