- XLI bought this for my 9-year old who has a twin xl bed-frame. The mattress was ready to go after about 1 hour. There was no smell and it is comfortable as all get out. For less than $140 I have a mattress that will offer her support and comfort for several years- wow! This is one of the best buys I have ever made.
- XLI bought this mattress a month ago. I wanted to give it some time before reviewing it. As it turns out, I was rightfully cautious. The bed is incredible at first--memory foam, firm, and flat. I used to wake up with some soreness in my back, but that went away on the first night with this bed. HOWEVER, after a month, the bed has become saggy in the center where I sleep (I got the twin size). If I try to sleep on the sides of the bed to "even it out," I feel a noticeable tilt towards the center.As I read online, you need at least 4-6 lb foam density for a BED to last--3 lbs might be suitable for pillows and novelties (slippers?), but it is not going to retain its shape for long as…
LUCID by LinenSpa 8" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Queen Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 8" Thick with 2" 3.0 lb. memory foam comfort layer and 6" high density polyurethane foam base
- Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.
- Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
- Zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite quilted washable cover.


