Monday, May 21, 2012

Sleep Innovations 12-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress - King Size

,
Sleep Innovations 12-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress - King Size
  • The background: My wife and I bought our first king size bed in April 2005. Three years later the thing was already sagging down the middle. Lived with it for a year and then finally made a warranty claim. The company stripped the bed down to the springs and rebuilt a new mattress. Lasted 8 months before terrible again.So I read Consu. Reports and lo and behold, besides the fact that it states that mattresses are the number one inquired about review next to cars, they don't actually rate any mattresses. I guess it is b/c the companies give each store their own model so it is impossible to compare. C.R. did, however, give satisfaction survey numbers on the different manufacturers. It was amazing.…
  • I'm not a big Amazon reviewer, but I spent so much time reading mattress reviews before I bought the Sleep Innovations 12" Queen mattress that I felt I should contribute to the discussion as there seems to be a disproportionate number of wholly positive reviews on here. I am trying, hope against hope, to fall in love with this mattress, but it's hard. It's hard as in difficult and it's hard as in I have nicknamed the mattress "The Marble Slab" because this thing is more a morgue table than it is a bed.BackgroundI had the same, crapsterella, full-size, basic spring mattress from Serta for 16 years. That's way too long to keep a bed. I know this. I purchased a $200 mattress topper…
Product Features
  • Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and naturally antimicrobial.
  • Mattress measures 76-inch X 80-inch X 12-inch.
  • Fire Retardant barrier inherent in the mattress.
  • Memory Foam is made in the USA using a manufacturing process.
  • Mattress is tightly compressed for shipment. Please allow a full 48 hours for it to fully expand.

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates