- I have had a bad back for 25yrs. 4yrs. ago I fell off a roof and broke my back. Needless to say it didn't get any better. I just bought this memory foam mattress from Amazon about a month ago and can truley say it has helped my back more than anything else! I've been to orthopedic surgens and chiropractors. I can get out of bed without having to pull myself up by grabbing the dresser.
- I read reviews for the same sleepshop mattress without the dual air flow. This one has two eggcrate pieces of foam to form the base. Not sure if it makes much difference but I heard the Tempurpedic design is similar and for 3 bucks more I figured what the heck. It has a mattress cover which can be unzipped and washed. I have never slept on a memory foam mattress but I must say that I like it alot. When you first lie down on the mattress it feels a bit firm but when the foam begins to conform that is when it feels great giving even support throughout your body. If you move a lot during sleep it takes getting used to the bumps caused by your former position until the foam comforms to your new…
SilverRest Sleep Shop Therapeutic 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen Size Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- Queen 12-inch therapeutic memory foam mattress with 5-inch 5-pound viscoelastic memory foam and dual airflow system
- Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
- Extra comfort and responsiveness; four-way zipper cover
- Queen size: 80-inch length by 60-inch width
- 20 year warranty and 90 day in-home guarantee.


