- I've shopped & procrastinated about buying either a memory foam type mattress or a "sleep number" type mattress for several years. After years of tossing & turning from side to side ( I'm a large framed [read ex-football player/coach] man) on our inner-spring bed, I finally decided to give this bed a try because of the price - $239.99, plus ~$80.00 s&h. for a queen size mattress. Should have done this a long, long time ago. I still roll over once or twice per night, but not on the nearly houly schedule I used to keep. We've only slept on it 2 nights. I'm not totally ache free in the a.m. but I'd have to say an 90% reduction in morning ache & back pain would be about…
- We have shopped, and shopped, and shopped for mattresses and I have never seen a deal this great even at the discount places or the places with defective mattresses. We bought this mattress for our little boy who is in a torso cast (to treat his scoliosis) to help him be more comfortable at night. I might also grab one for our guest room at this price.6/20/11Just wanted to update my review after using this mattress for the past 6 months. At first I was a little skeptical since it was firmer than the mattress I normally sleep on, but I LOVE it. I often fall asleep in my son's room (where this mattress is) and if he is gone for the night I sometimes sleep in his room instead on mine so I can sleep…
LUCID by LinenSpa 10" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Queen Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 10" thick with 2.5" 3.0 lb. memory foam comfort layer and 7.5" polyurethane foam base
- Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
- Anticmicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.
- Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
- Zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite soft velour washable cover.


