Monday, May 28, 2012

14" LUCID by LinenSpa Cashmere Covered Firm 5.3lb Ventilated Memory Foam Triple-Layer Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Cal King

,
14" LUCID by LinenSpa Cashmere Covered Firm 5.3lb Ventilated Memory Foam Triple-Layer Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Cal King
  • Ok. So I have had this a couple weeks so far. I am honestly telling you how I feel about it and if anything changes then I will update the review (which I really do I don't just say that lol).So. I ordered the full size. It came in a very long box but it was packaged well. Very heavy. The FedEx man told me it weighed 75lbs so he put it inside the door for me. I was able to roll this awkwardly end over end to my bedroom by myself. However, I would for sure not try to move this on your own. It is a two person job. I was able to do it but I paid dearly for it because I have a bad wrist.Anyway. It is rolled up like a burrito. There is thick plastic rolled around the mattress and then the mattress…
  • Received as promised, in a box that would make one think "no WAY is there a 14" bed in there". We opened, placed on our existing bedframe that has been modified to a platform. In our opinion it is not too firm. I have already noticed a reduction in body aches less than a week in. As for the off-gassing? It seems to be dissapating. I moved a Peace Lily that I had in the house into the bedroom since they are said to help absorb off-gassing. Warm? Oh you better believe it, but so far not intolerably so. It was a leap of faith to buy a bed online. I don't regret my decision.
Product Features
  • 14" Thick with 2" 5.3lb. Ventilated memory foam comfort layer, 3" 3lb. memory foam support center and 9" high density base foam
  • Removable cashmere blend cover helps regulate sleeping temperature
  • Pincore technology increases airflow throughout the sleep layer
  • Isolates motion transfer between sleeping partners
  • 20-Year warranty

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates