- So after seeing this deal posted on another site, I jumped on the California King. I'm a 165 lb. active male who does strain his back every once and awhile. The last mattress, although comfortable, didn't help the tension I had in my lower back. So here's my review (1 being the worst, 5 being the best).COMFORT - 5 out of 5:I was a bit scared at first since this was my first memory foam mattress. I like to sleep cold and on a firm mattress, both of which memory foam doesn't highlight. I was extremely surprised that that wasn't the case for me. The mattress does warm up to your body, but not to an uncomfortable temperature. Likewise, I was surprised how firm the mattress was. It was much firmer…
- XLI bought this for my 9-year old who has a twin xl bed-frame. The mattress was ready to go after about 1 hour. There was no smell and it is comfortable as all get out. For less than $140 I have a mattress that will offer her support and comfort for several years- wow! This is one of the best buys I have ever made.
LUCID by LinenSpa 8" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Full Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 8" Thick with 2" 3.0 lb. memory foam comfort layer and 6" high density polyurethane foam base
- Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.
- Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
- Zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite quilted washable cover.


