Wednesday, May 16, 2012

8inch memory foam mattress TWIN-foam mattress-twin

,
8inch memory foam mattress TWIN-foam mattress-twin
  • Ill be honest. I never do surveys or reviews, but this mattress is worth five minutes of my time. Three nights after sleeping in this beauty, my back pain is aaaaaall gone. I feel like a brand new person! And for 200 bucks?!? Best deal online.
  • I received my mattress last week, so I have had some time to try it out and give a more detailed review. So far, I'm quite happy with my purchase. I want to clarify some points, because some other reviewers have mentioned things that I have or have NOT experienced.First, the mattress is accurately described as an 8 inch mattress. It is also described as "2 pieces" merged into one. There is a soft layer (meant to be the top) over high density foam. The mattress is neither too firm nor too soft IMO, I think it's just right. If people would look at how a Tempurpedic mattress is constructed...it's done the same way (except with a "pillowtop" & much more expensive!). Pretty…
Product Features
  • Amazing comfort from body-conforming 3" memory foam infused with green tea and charcoal
  • Feel Like you are floating on a cloud
  • No pressure points
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Product Size: 39" x 75" x 8"

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates