- I recently purchased this mattress for a three year old, and am very pleased with the speed of shipping and the quality of product. It is a perfect first mattress, but it is a wonder as to how they were able to send it in such a small box. Care should be used in opening due to the vacuum packing, and that massive inrush of air.
- I purchased two of these mattresses for the new beds I got my children for their birthdays. Shipping was very quick and I was happy to find that they arrived in boxes. They are are compressed, kind of like what you get when you use a Space Bag so use caution when you open them because as another reviewer noted, they do inflate quickly. If you take care to go slowly as you unroll them you shouldn't have a problem. This mattress is a tad smaller in length than a regular twin size mattress so take that into consideration if you are using it for a bunk, or platform type bed. Unfortunately it was a little small length wise for the two beds I purchased but I was able to make them work by stuffing…
- 7" Firm Innerspring Mattress
- Premium Quilted Fabric
- Bonnell Coil Innerspring System
- Free Shipping Nationwide
- 10 Year Limited Warranty


