Sunday, May 13, 2012

Waterbed Heater-Hardside

,
Waterbed Heater-Hardside
  • I have the Thermal Guardian Touch Temp Digital Waterbed Heater. The Product Details for this product don't tell you which model this is and there isn't a close-up for the heater control so you can see what the model is or how you will control the temperature. My heater works well, except for one thing. My house is old and has very little insulation, so it tends to be chilly in the winter. The Thermal Guardian heaters profess to keeping the temperature to within 1/8 of a degree of the set temperature. That's fine if your house isn't chilly, but when it is the heater warms to the set temperature and then turns off. The chilliness of the room cools the water enough for the heater to come back on…
  • I haven't had any troubles with this. It shipped right away and I received it promptly. Installation was simple and pain-free, and it warmed the bed nicely. Now I sleep in majestic comfort and it's wonderful.
Product Features
  • EMF Reduced & Energy Efficient
  • Analog Heater Control Unit
  • Protected with thermal safety fuse
  • Installation/Instruction Manual
  • 4-Year Warranty

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates