- Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)The Sleep Innovations 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress is a comfortable mattress that allows for more support than a typical innerspring mattress, while costing about the same.I've been using the Sleep Innovations mattress for a little over a month now, and while it has not revolutionized the quality of my sleep it does have advantages over a typical mattress. Prior to using the Sleep Innovations I was using a Serta mattress with a 2" foam pillow top. I liked the cushy yet firm feel of the Serta, but the pillow-top was starting to sink down in the middle of the mattress. When I switched to the Sleep Innovations mattress I noticed…
- Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)Because I have arthritis, some nights it's hard to sleep because of the pain. I've long wanted to get a memory foam mattress but have steered clear because they can get very hot. Since I'm also going through menopause, I don't need my mattress to heat things up even more. To add to my nighttime discomfort, I'm also allergic to dust mites. It's a wonder I get any sleep at all.This mattress takes care of all my hesitations about having a memory foam mattress. The top 3" layer allows for air circulation so I don't get overheated - check. It's hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites (no more itching) - check. My achy joints sink…
- Memory Foam is resistant to dust mites and naturally antimicrobial.
- Mattress measures 60-inch X 80-inch X 10-inch.
- Fire Retardant barrier inherent in the mattress.
- Memory Foam is made in the USA using a manufacturing process.
- The mattress is tightly compressed for shipment. Please allow a full 48 hours for it to fully expand.


