- This mattress is very comfortable on the wood floor, and it's easy to fold when you don't use it. I personally highly recommend.
- I ended up buying two of these for two guests who stayed for a month in our living room. They worked pretty well. One guest was about 130 lbs. The other was about 220. The bigger of the two guest was able to double up the two futons for a couple of the nights and said that two was better than one. I tried it out for about 5 minutes and agree that one is adequate, but two is much softer.
Brand New Black Traditional Japanese Floor Futon Mattresses, Foldable Cushion Mats, Yoga, Meditaion. Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- Brand new floor futon mattress, made in USA.
- Bed sized 3" thick x 30" wide x 80" long.
- Filled with 100% white cotton.
- Cover material is made of 100% polyester.
- Color: Black


