- This is my first review of a purchase on Amazon. I am leaving it because this is a fairly major purchase based on the price. I was of course hesitant to purchase a mattress online, but like others I had tried temperpedic in the stores and did not want to fork out 3K for a mattress. The reviews on here are mostly good which is why I decided to give it a shot... my mistake... here is why.Pros: The bed is comfortable, similar in feel to the softer end temperpedic beds.Cons: Quite a few people say something about the smell on here, let me tell you the off-gassing of the petroleum in this bed is much worse and way longer than you think it will be. We figured it might air out after a couple of days…
- I often flinch from awarding 5 stars to any product because I believe there is always room for improvement. However, in this case, I feel it is warranted. I read all reviews, both pros and cons, and decided to try this mattress as a replacement for our old spring mattress. My husband and I went first to the leading mattress stores and tried out the best (?) foam mattress they had. Very nice! And, we discussed on the way home about any noticeable smell as, generally, that was the biggest complaint given on Amazon reviews. Both agreed the smell was not decernable, however, we did not know how long the mattress had been standing on the shop floor. Well, at less that 20% percent of the store price…
DynastyMattress Queen Celebrity 13-Inch Pillow Top w/6" Memory Foam Mattress Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 13" QUEEN Celebrity with PillowTop with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 6" Memory Foam. 20 Year Warranty
- Made with High Quality 5LB Visco elastic Memory Foam.
- 100% cotton zipper cover that has a velour feel to it.
- Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
- Reduces the Body's Aches Through Relief of Pressure Points


