- - LARGEMattress arrived in just two days!! The sections each have a zipper to remove the cover. I took off one of the sections and my daughter who has development delays uses it daily on the floor of the family room. She looks so comfortable now. The mattress is the perfect thickness and soft. It was pricey but will be worth it if the foam holds up over time. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
- This is the real deal. Made in the USA. Smells good. Feels good. Looks good. Weighs maybe ten pounds. Foam is very very comfy. Superb value. Now I can sleep out under the stars all summer and bring my bed in so the cats don't sleep on it all day. A handle would be nice but no big deal.
- 1.5" visco-elastic memory foam comfort layer
- 2.5" dense Foamex® support layer
- Open-cell technology for cool, comfortable sleep
- Narrow Twin Size - 100% cotton zippered cover
- Free Shipping in lower 48 states!


