- I am sorry I bought this. I wish I'd bought a standard mattress, with maybe a memory foam topper. First, it takes 2 full days to air it out and to regain shape, no problem, but use a garage or very well vented area, harsh chemical smell. But sleeping on it is not comfortable. The sink-in/ bounce back feature is slow, so when you move or change positions, you fall back into the "ditch" of your previous position. It takes forever for it to reshape it's self and feels like sleeping on hard lumps.The worse feature is that it holds so much body heat that I awake with damp pajamas and damp sheets. There is nothing to solve this, it packs in the natural body heat right next to the skin and…
- FIRST LET ME STATE I AM GIVING THIS A 1 STAR BECAUSE ITS THE LOWEST YOU CAN GIVE. IF I COULD GIVE THIS REVIEW A NEGATIVE 5 STARS I WOULD. both in terms of quality of mattress and amazon's return process. this is by far the worst experience ive ever had buying anything off amazon.first, i get the mattress pretty quickly, in true amazon style. kudos. open it up, give it a few days to open up and air out, all the stuff you do with a memory foam mattress. i was gone for the holidays so worked out quite well, didnt have to smell any chemicals or worry about anything. when i came back i slept on the thing for about a week, noticing that my back was hurting significantly more day by day. my roommate…
- Full mattress from Sarah Peyton; crafted out of hypoallergenic memory foam
- 10-inch thick mattress with 4-pound density; built-in air ventilation system for more restful sleep
- Mattress molds to user's body for customized support; removable cover treated with aloe vera for softness
- Steam clean; vacuum packed for compact shipping
- Mattress measures 75 by 54 by 10 inches and weighs 53 pounds upon shipping


