- This collapsible, sprung bed frame is a nice idea, and mostly works as it's supposed to, but I have to leave a negative review because it is horribly constructed. All of the welds are sloppy and crooked, and the brackets that secure the folding legs in the extended position were enough out of whack that I had to muscle a couple of them into position so that I could screw them down. The worst weld was reserved for one fixed pair of legs that support the middle of one of the frames. They simply fell off when I pulled the frame out of the box. I debated throwing it all back in the box and returning the thing to Amazon, but I didn't want the hassle. I ended up propping the legs under the bed and…
- We bought this because we live in a historic home that has too narrow of a staircase to get a box springs upstairs. This worked because it could be assembled in our bedroom. What i didn't expect was that it would be so comfortable and such a great solution for good sleeping. It is firm but not rigid and it is quiet and doesn't squeak. We are extremely satisfied.
- Holds up to 2400 pounds
- 14" storage space under bed
- No box spring needed
- Takes 15 secondes to unfold & Quad-fold for smaller storage size
- Ideal for memory foam mattresses, latex mattresses, and air mattresses


