Monday, May 7, 2012

Califonia King 12 Mil Stand Up Safety Liner with a Premium 4oz Clear Bottle Conditioner

,
Califonia King 12 Mil Stand Up Safety Liner with a Premium 4oz Clear Bottle Conditioner
  • This is the Best Quality liner that I've ever purchased! I recently moved and the thin liner that I had, ended up with many holes and rips. This one is Very Thick, made with Very Good Quality vinyl and the sides are taller than the cheap ones for adequate protection! I would Highly Recommend this liner!
  • This liner is very good quality and completely worth your money! At first I was worried that it would be a king, even tho is said Cal. King, but it fit perfectly and works great! It has a solid structure in the four edges so it holds itself up while you are filling up the mattress, and we really liked that. Overall, great product!
Product Features
  • 12 mil Heavy Duty Waterbed Safety Liner with a Premium 4oz Clear Bottle Conditioner
  • Reinforced Corners with Black Heater Compatible Bottom
  • This is the newest liner available and its a big improvement.
  • We have this item in stock
  • This package also include a 4oz premium conditioner

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates